In the MAC Future Forward collection they team up with the next generation of women who are shaping music’s future in a series of exclusive collaborations. Each female visionary taps into her creativity with a limited-edition colour statement.
Singer, dancer, producer, auteur, Tinashe is the songstress-in-command of her own universe. Her exclusive Eye Shadow X 9 palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades lets you style your own signature look.
The shades in the palette are as follows:
- All Hands on Deck – Light green shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
- Black Water – Black with gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Midnight Sun – Shimmering mocha (Frost)
- Revelry – Mauvey purple grey (Satin)
- Flame – Mint silver shimmer (Veluxe Pearl)
- Gleam – Barely pinked gold (Lustre)
- Vulnerable – Soft pearly purple (Lustre)
- Amethyst – Deep purple with pink pearl (Satin)
- Quarry – Soft muted plum-brown (Matte) (Permanent)
The shades themselves are spectacular and PERFECT for spring. All of the shades have a satin or sheen except for one which is Quarry.
The other two items from MAC Future Forward shown in the photos are Halsey which is a matte grey lipstick and Dej Loaf which is a FANTASTICALLY gorgeous lipgloss. This is a limited editon, online exclusive collection so get more information on them at maccosmetics.com.
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.