This Flavor Flurry post is sponsored via Lunchbox.
Even though Fall is rearing it’s ugly head it is still Summer for a few more weeks. The weather here in Washington is wishy-washy but this week it is supposed to be mid 70s and I am so excited. Last week I was wearing jackets and boots to keep warm but this week should be pure bliss. What makes Summer even sweeter? An awesome milkshake. This is a really simple and easy to make recipe for the Ultimate Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake.
The ice cream that inspired this recipe is Ben & Jerry’s Peanut Buttah Cookie Core ice cream. You guys, I can just take a spoon to the pint and eat it all up myself but I thought it would be fun to make something with it.
My son was at school while I was making this concoction and when he walked in the door I was just finishing up and he HOUNDED me until I let him share it with me. I never get that much attention from him on any given afternoon.
I am pretty OBSESSED with this concoction and I know you will be, too.
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie Core Ice Cream
- 1 Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Combine the Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie Core Ice Cream and milk in a blender and mix until blended.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce inside your glass. Once the chocoalte is on the sides of the inside of the glass pour in the milkshake.
- Top off the milkshake with whipped cream and stick the Magnum Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bar on top.
- Drizzle more chocolate sauce and grab a straw.
I am not sure if you knew it or not, but you can buy any 2 Unilever ice cream products on any one shopping trip and receive a code. Redeem two codes on the site for a $5 Safeway-Albertsons Gift Card. This is going on until 9/14/15 so make sure you get yours as soon as possible!
There is also a great giveway going on. To see complete Giveaway and Sweepstakes rules & how to enter visit Safeway Flavor Flurry Ice Cream Giveaway and Sweepstakes
Not only does Safeway have great deals and ways to get money back when you purchase your favorite Unilever ice cream brands but you can enter to win a giveaway too? PERFECTION! Go ahead and get the products I mentioned to make this milkshake TODAY!
Tell me in the comments below: what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.