This #BigGameTreats shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
DID YOU SEE THAT GAME LAST NIGHT? Oh yeah. Craziness. I normally wouldn’t care about those two teams in general BUT I am moving to the state of Washington (all the way from Florida) in a couple months so I decided I need to go ahead and get in the spirit of Game Day! I decided to make a Quick and Easy SNICKERS® Tart in celebration. Mostly because my entire family LOVES SNICKERS and also just because.
I went to Walmart to pick up a bag of SNICKERS and a bag of Starburst® and while I was there the entire recipe came to life in my mind. I decided I wanted a chocolate cookie crust, a layer of caramel, a layer of peanuts, a layer of cheesecake filling and then top them off which chopped up SNICKERS Fun Size bars.
I love making food that looks like it was made from scratch, but in reality it was just oh so easy to whip up. That is my own personal thrill. Why make a crust from scratch that probably wont taste as good as a bag of cookie mix? Just sayin.
I am SUPER thrilled with the final results of this amazing SNICKERS Tart. It was so quick and easy to make that it really shocked me. The only thing that I made completely myself was the cheesecake filling. Ready for the recipe?
Watch this and then keep going for the tutorial. HAHA
- For the Cookie Crust
- 1 box of cookie mix
- Mine called for oil, water and 1 egg.
- Tart Pan - I used one that was about 4 inches wide and 8 inches long.
- For the Cheesecake Filling
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2-3 oz of salted caramel sauce - the thicker the better
- ⅓ cup of salted peanuts
- 4 SNICKERS Fun Size Bars
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix Cookies per the instructions on the box. My mix called for vegetable oil but I used coconut oil.
- Spray Tart pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the cookie mixture in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Let it cool on a wire rack.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract together. Add the egg once everything is combined.
- Once cooled, layer the caramel sauce.
- Place the peanuts on top of the caramel.
- Place the cheesecake mixture on top of the peanuts.
- Bake for another 12 minutes.
- Let it cool and then top it with chopped SNICKERS.
I love how you can see my inspiration of the SNICKERS bars translated into the SNICKERS Tart.
I hope you try this recipe out for yourself. In the mean time, there is a big game contest for you to enter!
Tell me in the comments below: What sort of recipes are you making for the Big Game?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.