I recently qualified for a Lansinoh bottle as a perk from Klout. I am always on the lookout for baby things that work well (and getting something free to try doesn’t hurt either) but I want to make sure they are good before they become a staple in my baby’s routine. Unfortunately, there is no way to know until you try. So this is my review on the Lansinoh mOmma Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple.
Raegan has had a sensitive stomach since birth and had to have her formula switched around several times. I was worried at first if the change in her bottle would affect her because sometimes more air can get into her belly causing aching. She took to the bottle immediately. She chugged down her sleepy-time bottle and was out like a light. I was certain that at the rate she drank it down I would hear her up and crying in a few hours. She actually slept from 7pm all the way to 8:30am with no fuss and no discomfort.
A few product details:
- Encourages natural oral development
- Enables baby to use feeding actions learned at the breast
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
- Clinically proven to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- NaturalWave™ Nipple is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
Overall I am extremely happy with the bottle and so is Raegan. Baby tested, mother approved! :D
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.