I am fairly obsessed with makeup brushes. I have a large collection, but I am always looking for the next best thing. Or even something that is great and more affordable. I often look for brushes that are soft because some of my natural hair brushes can be too harsh sometimes, especially eye brushes. Whatever the scenario is that particular day, I am always searching for great brushes. BeautyJunkees Makeup Brushes are extremely high quality and definitely wont break the bank.
Because my eyes are my favorite part of the makeup process it makes perfect sense that my obsession with eyeshadow brushes runs deep. The BeautyJunkees 8 Piece Pro Series Eye Brush Set with a makeup Case includes:
- pro Pencil: Best used for smudging liners or applying shadow along the top and lower lash line, creating a smokey effect. Also great for defining the outer V or the crease.
- pro Tapered Blending: Designed for applying and blending a transition color base shadow in to the crease of the eyelid for a soft finish.
- pro All Over Shader: The dense rounded bristles are designed to pack shadow over entire eyelid for a smooth and even finish.
- pro Precision Eye Liner: Designed for applying a tight line to the upper and lower eye lash lines using liquid, gel, cream or powders.
- pro Angled Shading: Best used for applying product to the brown bone. Makes highlighting quick and easy. Also works great to blend color into the crease.
- pro Flat Definer: Best used to create a sharp and precise line on the upper or lower lash lines with gel, cream or powder liners.
- pro Blending: Created for precision blending powder shadows and buffing harsh lines for a smoother, well blended effect.
- pro Crease: Best used to apply shadow in the eyelid crease for a soft diffused effect to the eyes.
All of those brushes for less than $40. I am going to be honest with you for a minute. I have spent more than $40 on a single brush on more than one occasion. Getting an entire eye brush set with a pretty pouch is something special. Especially one that covers all of the bases and then some. One of my favorite brushes in life is actually a flat liner brush. They aren’t usually included in kits like this but you it is in this one. Amazing.
The BeautyJunkees Mini 5 Piece Kabuki Makeup Brush Set with case is also pretty fantastic and amazingly priced at $29.97. It includes:
- mini Flat Makeup Brush: Great for stippling concealer onto sun spots, blemishes and other small imperfections.
- mini Angled Makeup Brush: Soft enough to use as an eye blending brush, yet dense enough to use as a foundation blending brush.
- mini Flat Angled Makeup Brush: Combines the blending application of the Flat Kabuki with the contouring application of the Angled Kabuki, all packed into a mini for precision contouring anywhere on the face.
- mini Tapered Makeup Brush: Designed to provide coverage in hard to reach areas, such as the eyelid, corner of the eye and under eye, for a complete flawless finish.
- mini Round Makeup Brush: Perfect complement to mineral makeup concealer with fingertip like application.
These types of brushes are my favorite for cream products like concealer or cream eyeshadow. They are completely invaluable to me and I don’t think I could make it through my entire face routine without the angled one.
The final set I have to show you can be considered the big sister set to the one I just showed you. The BeautyJunkees 5 Piece Kabuki Makeup Brush Set with Holder includes:
- Flat Top Kabuki Makeup Brush: Perfect foundation brush for covering blemishes, age spots, or other skin irritations using medium to heavy coverage.
- Angled Kabuki Makeup Brush: The angled top is a perfect blusher brush, and ideal for contouring.
- Flat Angled Kabuki Makeup Brush: Combines the blending application of the Flat Kabuki with the contouring application of the Angled Kabuki, packed into one for precision contouring anywhere on the face.
- Tapered Kabuki Makeup Brush: Ideal for concealer application; designed to provide coverage in hard to reach areas, such as the eyelid, corner of the eye and under eye, for a complete flawless finish.
- Round Kabuki Makeup Brush: This high quality makeup brush is the perfect complement to mineral makeup and powder application.
These brushes are amazing for anything and everything face related. They are densely packed (just like the mini set) and blend everything like a dream. This set also comes with the travel cup set that snaps together. I have been throwing all the brushes in the cup and closing it up. It gets a little snug for all of them so maybe I could justify getting another set of the kabukis to get another cup.
HAHAHA Kidding. Or am I?
If you don’t want to spring for the full sets I showed you (I don’t know why you wouldn’t) let me tell you my top 3 favorites from these collections. The Angled Kabukis in the mini and full form are perfection. Concealer and foundation will never be easier than with these two brushes. My favorite brush from the eye collection is the tapered pro Blending brush. It is VERY similar to the MAC 217 and is really a work horse. It is perfect for laying down shadow, putting shadow in the crease, defining the outer-v, blending… It really is awesome.
I also have some great coupon codes for you!
For 25% Off Any 1 Individual Makeup Brush use Code: ADDICT25
One redemption per customer
So tell me in the comments below: What makeup brushes can you NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.