This post is sponsored by Suave Sea Mineral Infusion at Walmart via Lunchbox.
NEW Suave Professionals® Sea Mineral Infusion is a salon-inspired range of products infused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea to give your hair effortless volume. It’s salon proven to work as well as comparable Bumble and bumble Surf® products*.
Suave Sea Mineral Infusion Hair Product benefits:
• NEW Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo & Conditioner system provides hair with 24-hour body and moisture that is easy to style.
• NEW Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Shampoo contains no heavy silicones and helps remove build up from hair for natural looking body and bounce.
• NEW Sea Mineral Infusion Moisturizing Body Conditioner offers just the right amount of conditioning for natural, healthy looking body and bounce.
• Salon proven to volumize as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Foam Wash Shampoo and Crème Rinse Conditioner.
• NEW Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray helps create a loose, textured look with full-bodied waves that last up to 24 hours.
• Salon proven to add texture as well as Bumble and bumble Surf® Spray*
The same great scent and qualities are in their body products too. I love the body products actually include Dead Sea marine extracts and minerals.
My favorite product from the entire collection? The Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. I actually declared it a favorite in one of my most recent YouTube videos. It lets me achieve really gorgeous hair with little to no effort at all. Volume and texture are never a problem for me when I use this spray.
I really love this entire line and I think you should definitely visit Suave Sea Mineral Infusion at Walmart to see tips for effortless summer style. Plus, send some beauty to your family and friends with a Suave inspirational card.
*Bumble and bumble and Surf® are registered trademarks of Bumble and Bumble LLC
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.