My kids comfort during this entire move from Florida to Washington has been the most important thing to me. Our lives have been turned upside down so I am trying to compensate that with making sure my children have the best care otherwise. Whether it be an extra hug every day or a comfortable seat in the car, my children deserve the best. My daughter, who is now 2 years old, is in that transition zone with carseats and the Chicco NextFit Carseat has been A GODSEND.
Rae has a lot of changes that are going on, not only with our move, but her body. She is much larger than the average 2 year old so the rear facing days are over, but she is still growing so I needed something that would grow with her. The Chicco NextFit Carseat seemed like the perfect answer because it has a lot of features that most other carseats on the market just don’t have.
For starters, here are a few of the features of the Chicco NextFit Carseat:
- ReclineSecure 9-position Leveling System adjusts with one hand for an accurate fit to most vehicles.
- Two RideRight bubble levels indicate the correct angle in both rear and forward facing modes.
- SuperCinch Latch tightener with force-multiplying technology helps achieve a tight and secure fit.
- 6 Position height-adjustable headrest for growing children.
- One-pull harness tightener for quick and secure fit.
- Integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the Latch strap when switching from rear to foward facing.
- removable cup holder for use on either side on the seat.
We have only had it for a couple of months now but I know that this is something we will use for years. I also love that it comes in a variety of colors, because this pink shade is perfection. My daughter (and myself) are extremely partial to pink so I like that this one in particular really lets her personality come out. It really is the little things in life…
If you are on the market for a new carseat then I highly recommend Chicco NextFit Carseats. They are fabulous, high quality, leading technology, and the best part is that they really grow with your child.
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.