The biggest thing for my complexion perfecting routine is color correcting. Sometimes putting down a foundation isn’t enough because I like to wear thinner formulas and redness can still come through. I also enjoy using produce that brighten my skin. I lack the amount of sleep I should have so I tend to have a lackluster appearance first thing in the morning. Mix something that corrects all of that with a little skincare and you have the Stila One Step Correct Triple Swirl Helix Primer!
“This primer, color corrector, brightener and anti-aging skincare serum does it all with the help of Stila’s Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex:
- Magician:Instantly makes imperfections disappear
- Multitasker: Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pores and pigmentation
- Miracle Worker: Hydrates, controls oil and improves skin textureThe revolutionary new product contains 3 color-correcting brighteners:
- Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
- Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
- Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots
The weightless, creamy formula blends imperceptibly into skin and won’t clog pores or settle into fine lines…so all anyone will notice is your perfectly flawless skin!” – Stila
This stuff does so much at once that you could easy call it a miracle in a bottle. The before picture is my hand with nothing on it. You can see redness, dehydration and a little dullness. In the after picture you can definitely tell it is brighter, smoother and no sign of redness. Those two pictures were taken about 1 minute apart. Do you see that freckle in the middle of my hand? You can see that it is less visible in the 2nd picture! Amazingness!
Today at Ulta you can get this primer for $20 though their 21 Days of Beauty event. It normally retails for $36 so that is a pretty big deal! I used to not enjoy primers very much, but with one that does all of this how could you not?
Tell me in the comments below: What do you look for with a primer?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.