*Tutorial provided by PR.
I am a huge fan of easy hair tutorials. I love simple, I love braids, and I love sharing awesome with you all! Rodarte is a fashion brand that I really enjoy. I love seeing their runway shots (yes only shots because I haven’t been lucky enough to attend a show myself) and really love the entire aesthetic of the brand. When I saw this tutorial and read I had the opportunity to share it with my readers I was ecstatic.
1. Beginning on wavy hair, take a medium to large section (depending on how thick your hair is) close to your right ear.
2. Braid the section going from the front to the back.
3. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. Bring both braids to the back and secure them with an elastic.
5. Loosen and mess up both braids by pulling on them gently with your fingers.
6. Take one braid and wrap it up and around itself, creating a small braided bun.
7. Secure with bobby pins.
I hope that you absolutely loved this Rodarte Inspired Messy Braid Tutorial! It is so pretty and really a wearable option for everyday! Gotta love when the runway meets everyday!
Tell me in the comments below: What sort of hairstyles do you love?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.