- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Check out Destany’s review of Nail Candy pens…one of the most inventive things to happen to Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Makeup Demon: Romantic pink & purple makeup and photoshoot.
- Pinked Polish: No Whine Left, no not that wine, it’s a fabulous polish by KB Shimmer.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn’s latest Anatomy of a Mani was inspired by her favorite NFL team, the Atlanta Falcons! (Too bad it didn’t help them win their playoff game!)
- Beauty and Fashion Tech: Best Beauty Products of 2012.
- Girl Gloss: Urban Decay Vice Review.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves Relogy Natural Acne Treatment System- it is gentle, effective, vegan and cruelty-free!
- Midnight Manicures: Looking for an easy to use Vegan Acne Treatment that works? Check out my Relogy Rinse-Free Foam Acne Treatment.
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Want to be a Darling Girl? Take a look at these swatches from Darling Girl Cosmetics and become an Independent Beauty!!
- TheFabZilla: Fergalicious! TheFabZilla’s FOTD (Face of the Day) features Wet n Wild Fergie Makeups. Plus she has some randomness and OOTD to share.
- Polarbelle: Find your Perfect Pout with the lipsticks from the Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection.
- Skin, Bones, and nails: Look at these cheaper versions of the ever so popular caviar manicure.
- Cult of Taupe: This week, Beauty meets Geek. See my favs from the Game of Thrones insipired “Win or Die” collection from Geek Chic Cosmetics.
- Beauty by Arielle: Easy Black & White Dot Nail Art Tutorial.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl’s favorite nail polish layering duo is a beautiful mix of high and low end. See it here.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: DIY Sugar Scrub for Dry Lips. Only 2 Ingredients!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s simple lazy manicure.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel continues her search for the perfect foundation, check out what she thinks of By Terry Sheer Expert.
- Lacquer Buzz: Water marbling is not easy. But the result is worth it!
- Crows’ Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite: Sasha profile’s Pur Minerals film-inspired Beautiful Creatures makeup palette. Bring on the supernatural glam!
- Lipgloss Break: Angela reviews KISS Nail Dress nail stickers.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her review on the Laura Mercier Creme Eye Liners in Indigo and Espresso.
- Amber Did It!: Amber has some big news and a cute peacock accent mani to celebrate the news.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Paint or texture…which do you prefer?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.
I'm Laura!I am a Navy wife and mother of two.I am passionate about all things beauty.I am a freelance makeup artist and because I am a mommy I am also a list of other things, including: chef, maid, chauffeur, dry cleaner, and I could go on.I am currently in Florida but who knows where I will be in a year's time!So grab a drink and read through my beauty tips, swatches, reviews, and other crazy parts of my life!
Latest posts by MyNewestAddiction (see all)
- September 2014 Favorites - October 1, 2014
- Nutrition and Brain Development from Enfagrow + Giveaway - September 30, 2014
- Pretty In Purple Tutorial - September 30, 2014