Although I am sad the season has come to end, I’m excited to share the last great look from the finale of Lifetime’s Project Runway All-Stars with host, supermodel Carolyn Murphy, alongside series judges Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and mentor Joanna Coles, new Editor-in-Chief ofCosmopolitan. Liv Tyler and Margherita Missoni served as this week’s guest judges.
On this week’s episode, “Go Big or Go Home,” designers were challenged to design six to eight looks in four days. The judges announced Anthony Ryan Auld as the winner.
· Prep skin with Laura Mercier Repair Crème ($95).
· Then, apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to ensure makeup stays looking fresh throughout the day.
· Conceal any redness and imperfections with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($30).
· Prep eyelids using Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26) to extend makeup wear and prevent creasing.
· Apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir ($22) and blend it into the crease and all over the eyelid.
· Next, blend Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle ($22) gradually to the brow using Laura Mercier Pony Tail Brush ($29).
· Use Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir ($22) again, blending the colour lightly under the lower lashline.
· Line lashes with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony ($22).
· Complete the eyes with Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to add extra impact.
· Dust the apples of the cheeks with Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($24).
· Add the final touch by applying Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Peche ($26).
I love Laura Mercier Cosmetics and I am so happy to be able to share these face charts with the full spectrum of products used with you! Thank you for stopping by and reading!
*Information and photographs were provided by PR for editorial consideration.
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.