Hello all... Every Sunday my husband, son, and I go golfing. I don't actually golf but really enjoy the scenery and driving the cart! I was doing a million things at the beginning of the day and the afternoon really snuck up on me. I was forced to get ready on the way up. I threw some basics in the zipper part of my Sigma Travel Brush set and took off.
The majority of what I used was small and compact--therefore making them travel friendly. A few of the items were even samples. What better way to save on space than utilizing samples.
The items thrown in the bag:
(1) Tarte Lip Surgence in Fever
(2) Revlon Brow Fantasy
(3) MAC Blot Powder (repackaged in a MAC Heatherette compact)
(4) Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara (sample)
(5) Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner
(6) Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup (sample)
(7) Josie Maran My Favorite Powders Palette
(8) MAC Folie
(9) Sheer Cover Concealer duo in Medium/Tan
Hope someone found this helpful. ;)