Comfort Zone FOTD (and written tutorial)
Ok, so this will be my first written tutorial. I used the Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone palette (only the left side). I didn't take step by step pictures because I didn't think I would be doing this. I took the picture using my iPhone so I appologize it isn't my normal camera quality. But here goes...
1. As always, I apply my eyeshadow primer. In this case I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat.
2. I filled in my brows using the Anastasia brow kit, and I also used the highlight color in the palette.
3. I used the Wet N Wild palette's 'Browbone' color from the lashline all the way up to where I applied the highlight shade from my brow kit.
4. I layered the 'Eyelid' color over the 'Browbone' color all the way from lashes to a little above the crease. I also made sure to highlight the inner corner with it.
5. I then layered the 'Crease' color just on the lid.
6. I took the 'Definer' color just along the lashes.
7. I used a thin brush (Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush) to apply MAC Blacktrack fluidline.
8. Apply mascara. You could also glam it up with a nice set of falsies!
Here are the palettes I used in this look:
Hope you ladies enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below if you would like more tutorials.