Ok, so this will be my first written tutorial. I used the Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone palette (only the left side). I didn’t take step by step pictures because I didn’t think I would be doing this. I took the picture using my iPhone so I appologize it isn’t my normal camera quality. But here goes…
1. As always, I apply my eyeshadow primer. In this case I used Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat.
2. I filled in my brows using the Anastasia brow kit, and I also used the highlight color in the palette.
3. I used the Wet N Wild palette’s ‘Browbone’ color from the lashline all the way up to where I applied the highlight shade from my brow kit.
4. I layered the ‘Eyelid’ color over the ‘Browbone’ color all the way from lashes to a little above the crease. I also made sure to highlight the inner corner with it.
5. I then layered the ‘Crease’ color just on the lid.
6. I took the ‘Definer’ color just along the lashes.
7. I used a thin brush (Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush) to apply MAC Blacktrack fluidline.
8. Apply mascara. You could also glam it up with a nice set of falsies!
Here are the palettes I used in this look:
Hope you ladies enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below if you would like more tutorials.
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.
I'm Laura!I am a Navy wife and mother of two.I am passionate about all things beauty.I am a freelance makeup artist and because I am a mommy I am also a list of other things, including: chef, maid, chauffeur, dry cleaner, and I could go on.I am currently in Florida but who knows where I will be in a year's time!So grab a drink and read through my beauty tips, swatches, reviews, and other crazy parts of my life!