I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Gerber Baby. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I am no different than most other proud parents out there. I snap pictures of my children left and right. It is getting harder and harder as my kids grow up. Tristan is almost never home and Raegan is just a blur as she runs around the house. But oh… when they were babies I could always get great still shots of them. Tristan actually told me not to post any baby pictures of him (HA) so I am going to show you some of Raegan throughout the last 17 months of her life while also telling you about MyGerber.com and the Gerber “Be Our Baby” Photo Contest. Most of the photos will be her sleeping because that is the only time she ever sits still.
When I was a first time parent the resources that are out there today didn’t exist yet. It gets a little overwhelming doing everything for the first time, and on top of doing it for the first time I was also doing it all on my own because the military had us living far away from our friends and family. We made it through with only a few scratches, so that is good. After 8 years went by we finally were blessed with another bundle of joy and it was like starting all the way over. I guess you are just never quite prepared for bringing a new person into the world, but MyGerber.com is trying to keep us parents well informed on nutrition, growth and development. In a way, MyGerber.com is the closest we have to a baby instruction manual!
The Gerber “Be Our Baby” Contest
- Now through Nov. 12, you can upload your favorite, most recent photo of your child to MyGerber for a chance to win the grand prize of $50,000, one year of Gerber food, and a chance for your child to star in a future advertisement for Gerber as their 2014 spokesbaby!
- Gerber is also awarding $5,000 to 6 winners in each milestone category. Winners will be chosen based on the highest votes in each category on MyGerber: Birth+, Supported Sitter, Sitter, Crawler, Toddler, and Toddler 2+.
- To enter, register now for a free MyGerber account here. Then use this link for the photo contest.
- Voting will begin Nov. 17, 2014 and end Dec. 14, 2014.
- Anyone can cast votes for the six milestone categories and the Gerber panel of judges will select the grand prize winner in January 2015.
- Photos will be judged by visual appeal, expressiveness of the child in the photo, and consistency with Gerber’s mission.
As you read, there will be one grand prize winner and 6 milestone winners. The photo search is for children up to 48 months. Only recent photos are accepted. The photos must be taken within 30 days.
I love seeing all the photos that are entered in every year. Some are so sweet they can stir a tear and some are hilarious they stir up some very different tears. Either way, I encourage all of you snap-happy parents, like myself, to enter your baby into the Gerber Baby Photo Contest. Follow along with Gerber’s contest and other news news on Facebook and Instagram!
Tell me in the comments below: What are your favorite types of baby pictures? Sweet or funny?
My Newest Addiction at times reviews products provided by PR companies. This is disclosed at the top of those posts. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.